NWRI Conferences and Workshops
Please click on the image to download the conference brochure.
NWRI is seeking partnerships to hold conferences and workshops on topics in water, wastewater, and water resources.
NWRI has 20 years of professional experience in planning and facilitating events such as conferences, workshops, symposiums, seminars, and short courses. Our events are collaborative, cost-effective, well organized, high quality, and reputable.
We manage these events in partnership with local, national, and international organizations, with the goal of providing useful information and practical training to members of the water community.
Our experience includes:
- Held over 60 conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Published over 40 conference proceedings and workshop reports.
- Worked with over 200 collaborators, such as universities, water utilities, research institutes, and government agencies.
- Managed events in various locations, inside and outside the U.S.
- Highlighted a broad range of topics in water, wastewater, and water resources.
Our services include:
- Experienced event planning and management (such as venue search and contract, speaker solicitation and travel, sponsor solicitation, and program development).
- Registration (including online registration and tracking).
- Promotion (announcements, press releases, brochures, and more).
- Professional staffing (including the planning team, onsite support team, graphics, and communications).
Recent examples of NWRI events:
For inquiries about holding a workshop or conference with NWRI, please contact:
Executive Director, NWRI
Phone (714) 378-3278